Testimony of the Church / Ecclesia
Who can speak in a court?
- only those recognized by the judge
- Heb 12:23 - we are registered in the courts of heaven therefore we have a voice
Knowing Your Juridiction
2 Cor 10:13 - What does this tell us about our jurisdiction?
- to be effective and protected we need to stay within the sphere that has been appointed to us
According to Hebrews 4:16, in which court can we all operate?
- this would be requests for family and personal issues
- praying for churches, cities, regions and countries is another jurisdiction
- we can still pray blessings in these situations
- we need to be careful not to engage principalities
- we cannot pretend to have jurisdiction
- Acts 19:13-17 - they were out of their realm of authority
- the key to an Ecclesia and its jurisdiction it the apostle to which it is joined
- every true Ecclesia recognized in heaven is connected and joined to apostles
- 1 Cor 12:28 - Who is set first?
- this is why Jesus spent 3 1/2 years calling and fashioning apostles
- Who was in the upper room? - apostles and 120 others
- the church came out of the apostles and not the apostles out of the church
- when God raises a governmental people He raises an apostle
- the jurisdiction of an Ecclesia is determined by the juridiction of the apostle who birthed it and the apostles who joined it
- 2 Cor 11:5 - Are their different level or areas of jurisdiction for apostles?
- the jurisdiction of the apostle will determine the jurisdiction of the ecclesia they lead
What are two reasons we may get backlash from the devil?
- We do not have the authority for what we are trying to do
- We are within our jurisdiction but something in our past gives him legal right to attack us
- a reputation on earth does not automatically mean jurisdiction in heaven
- Rev 2:4-5
Can we lose our governing authority?
What is the lampstand?
- the church’s identity and jurisdiction
- Zech 4:1-6
- the two olive trees fuelled the seven lamps with perpetual oil
- oil speaks of the anointing that empowers the church
What is the source of the oil ?
- two witnesses are the two olive trees feeding the lamps
- the DNA of Moses and Elijah
- Moses turned water to blood and the other plagues
- Elijah shut up heaven so it would not rain
- the purpose of these two was to affect nations
- they both had governmental anointing and authority
- it is to the the anointing and authority flowing out of the church
- if the lamp stand is removed the authority is removed
- they would still be a church on earth but not recognized in heaven
- we need to ensure that our Ecclesia is recognized in heaven